Monday 7 January 2013

Built my first Website - Challenge yourself...

Ken White Signs 

Recently been required to to build a new website for a company. The company is Ken White Signs and is a sign making company based in a small town called Tiverton in the county of Devon in the UK.

After never attempting anything like this before, I believe I have done a reasonable job. This is a perfect example of being ambitious and trying something outside your comfort zone. Please feel free to have a look and let me know what your thoughts are. Please note that at time of writing this that there are two sections needing completion ("about us" and "case studies"). Please have a look here KEN WHITE SIGNS

I am thinking of offering this service and starting my own business. If you would like a quote for a new website design and build please comment below and leave an email address so that I can contact you.

No comments:

Post a Comment